8613 NE St Johns Rd
Vancouver, Washington 98665
How Do I Get Started?
It is important for families and friends with loved-ones who are in need of a restoration program to give the individual this information and encourage them to make the initial contact.
- The first step to freedom from addictions and life-controlling problems is to call (503) 347-9966, (we cannot accept collect calls), or write Freedom House Ministries and explain your interest in the program. You will be asked specific questions to determine the next step.
- During your initial contact, an appointment for a personal interview and tour will be set up. We recommend this meeting take place at Freedom House, and that you bring a family member or friend, who will be supportive. This interview will help you, as well as Freedom House, to determine if this program can best meet your personal needs.
- After your interview, a non-refundable $300 processing fee is due before receiving an application packet. Note: If you decide not to come to Freedom House immediately, your $300 fee will be honored for up to one year.
- After receiving your completed application, you will be contacted to finalize your entry into the program.
There is hope for the broken and addicted. . . it is found in Christ Jesus!
Freedom House is available to share this message along with stirring testimonies of restored lives at your special event, church, youth group, school, or community group. Call us at (503) 347-9966 to arrange for us
Helping those who desire freedom from addictions and life-controlling problems.
You shall know the truth and the
truth shall set you free. John 8:32
Freedom House Ministries is for adult men desiring freedom from addictions and life-controlling problems .
Freedom House is a:
- One-year commitment
- Highly structured and accountable environment
Freedom House is a discipleship training program that focuses on building a consistent Christian character and a strong work ethic.
Freedom House IS NOT:
- A medical or mental treatment program
- Certified with the state
- Covered by insurance
Study Time & Personal Prayer
Classes, Church or Bible Studies
We do not turn anyone away for lack of funds.
Freedom House does not receive any state or federal funding. The cost of the program includes: program expenses, staffing, training, room and board. Each student is asked to contribute towards the program, if possible, through the individual’s own financial means and by asking others to help sponsor through charitable support.
Freedom House is a non-profit charity and donations are tax deductible.
Each student’s contribution and efforts help to underscore their true interest and desire in seeking rehabilitation. However, if an individual has earnestly tried and is unable to secure support then Freedom House will assume financial responsibility rather than refuse anyone hope, healing and a fresh start to living a restored life.
A $300 non-refundable processing fee is required if accepted into the program. This fee can be held in a reserved account for up to 12 months prior to admission.
In addition, a medical exam and lab tests are required at the student’s expense if insurance is not available.